1. Checking the conditions for commencement of construction works under the provisions of Article 72 of the Construction Law;'
2. Checking the conformity of capacity of construction contractors with their bids and construction contracts, including:
• Inspecting manpower and construction equipment of the work construction contractor.
• Checking the quality management system of the construction contractor.
• Checking permits for the use of machinery, equipment and materials with safety requirements for the construction of works.
• Inspecting laboratories and facilities for the production of construction materials, components and products for the construction of construction contractors.
3. Inspecting and supervising the quality of installed materials and equipment for the works supplied by the construction contractors according to the design requirements, including:
• Checking the manufacturers' quality certificates, experiment results at the standard laboratory and equipment quality inspection results of organizations recognized by competent state agencies for construction materials, structures, products and equipment installed for the works prior to the construction of the works.
• When the results of the inspection of the quality of materials and equipment installed for the works provided by the construction contractor are suspected, the Investor shall directly inspect such materials and equipment.
4. Inspecting and supervising during the construction process, including.
• Checking construction methods by construction contractors.
• Regularly checking and supervising the process of the contractor to carry out construction work on the site. All inspection results must be recorded in Investor's supervision diaries or inspection records according to regulations.
• Verifying the as-built drawings.
• Organizing the acceptance of construction works according to the provisions of Article 23 of this Decree.
• Collecting and checking documents for acceptance of construction work, parts of works, construction phase, pre-acceptance test of equipment, completion of each construction item and completion of works.
• inding errors, unreasonable designs to adjust or require design contractors to adjust.
• Organizing the re-inspection of the quality of parts of works, work items and construction works when there is doubt about qualit.
• Leading and coordinating with related parties to solve problems arising in the construction of works.
Project Management Consultant
a. Schedule management, quality management.
b. Cost management.
c. Occupational safety and construction environmental management.
d. Risk management.
e. Other management content.
Details are as follows:
- Assessing the current status of the project implementation and acknowledgement of the project implementation procedures for project management and control planning.
- Assessing changes related to design, construction, procurement of materials, equipment, labor safety, environment sanitation, fire and explosion prevention, commissioning and acceptance of works, operational training: proposing the Investor appropriate measures to ensure that such changes do not affect the safety, quality and progress of the project.
- Preparing bidding documents, consultancy on selection of contractor.
- Inspecting and managing of the progress and quality of contract performance of contractors in accordance with the signed contract.
- Reviewing and inspecting of documents of contractors and other consultants under the contract signed with the investor.
Supervise and operate contractors to implement the progress made and calibrated by other contractors, repeating the project implementation schedule (if necessary) in accordance with the total schedule and approved milestones.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the level of progress completion of contractors. Handle delays and take authentication measures to complete on schedule committed to the Investor.
- Supervise and operate contractors who perform work in accordance with project milestones and critical time periods.
- Review and inspect construction organization measures, quality plans of contractors.
- Manage risks related to the project.
- Prepare, inspect and control plan and condition for conducting experiments, inspections, test runs and acceptance tests to suit the total progress.
- Inspect, supervise and urge the formulation and implementation of measures to ensure the work of occupational safety, environmental hygiene and fire and explosion prevention of contractors.
- Inform to Investor about the adequacy of the works before conducting acceptance.
- Check the planning, run the training process of training contractors, guide the operation and technology transfer of contractors.
- And other related work...