- Receiving tasks, making drilling technical plans, making contracts and planning the implementation of drilling work
-Conduct pre-drilling preparations;
-Determine the location and elevation of the borehole mouth;
- Drilling background and assembly of drilling equipment, shakedown;
- Conduct exploratory drilling, collect geological documents and samples, conduct experiments in boreholes and necessary observations in boreholes.
-Transfer of sample types to the specified place;
-Finish the borehole, fill the borehole, clean up the field, move to the new borehole;
- Documenting and completing drilling and exploration documents of the project;
- Delivery of dossiers of geological survey reports, acceptance and liquidation of contracts.